CAT6a Blue Patch Lead 1M
Category 6a (CAT6 Augmented) is defined at frequencies of upto 500Mhz, twice that of CAT6.
At these high speeds cross talk, in particular alien cross talk, presents a significant issue to reliable operation. CABAC CAT6A patch leads are individually shielded or PiMF (pairs in metal foil) which help to reduce or eliminate these issues.
CAT6a Patch Lead Features
• Individually tested to ensure CAT6a Component Level compliance
• Double shielded, inner pairs are also individual shielded
• Telstra network fully compliant
• Fully moulded strain relief boots
• Available in a range of sizes and colours
• Backward-compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6
• 26 AWG
• Jacket Material: LSZH
• ACMA A-tick certified N10227
• ETL conformant to TIA/EIA 568-C
• ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288
• ROHS Compliant